Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Combustion #3

Hello people, this is Luke. I'm not sure if there's anybody still out there reading our blog at this point. If they're are still readers out there, then I apologize for our lack of content. If they're aren't any readers, well that's fine, too. I think I'll just use this as somewhere to voice my thoughts.

Things have slowed down a bit for Kindlyn, and I'd say a lot of that is my fault. Jordan and Hayden finished writing and recording our second piece, I am a blind man, and Jessie has made a lot of progress on an animated video to accompany it. I'll try to get those posted on here at some point. As for me, I've let myself get distracted and I haven't focused on writing in quite a while. I'm trying to fix that now.


Anyway, here's a link to the lyrics for our third combustion:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14U4f9aDREyRe4hJMV2YT7aVFetqHNSVCxOO8fK9O4l0/edit?usp=sharing

I'm calling it Kindlyn in Flames. If you're wondering what it's about, it's about giving up on the things you're worried about and just trying to be happy for the next couple of seconds. A temporary solution, if a solution at all, but I think it's one that we've all thought of before.

That's all I've got to add at the moment. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment