Saturday, September 6, 2014

School Work!

For most of us in Kindlyn, school has started up once again.

Normally this would mean things need to slow down for those of us in school. But a few days ago, I met with my Music Composition professor and told him about Kindlyn. He was excited about the idea, and told me that if that was what I was interested in, I should be doing it in school.

He told me that Kindlyn should be my focus this semester, and that every week I can just go in and show him the progress that I have made. This is awesome news for me, because it will ensure that I pump stuff out consistently as long as Jordan is also available.

I was assigned a side-project as well so that I can always have something available to work on. I also have a composition recital I need to be preparing for.

It's going to be a fun but busy semester for me.

-Hayden Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment